Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I feel so romantic ...

Good morning Readers!
Today I feel so romantic, the sun is shining, the first crocuses are showing their colors, the birds are singing, spring is on it's way!
So I looked for an outfit that would fit this mood an the lovely Easy A outfits in sky or tan do the job. They are by 1 Hundred and you can find them at the Designer Circle for just 150 L$ for the BOTH!
And with this romantic outfit I am wearing skin appliers I am using today are again by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and they are called Flame. I am wearing the pineapple tone today (shown on LAQ head Trinity). I got this lovely skin from one of the group Midnight Mania boards at 7 Deadly S{k}ins. The 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is just 14 L$ to join at the moment and there are 2 group MM boards, aso 3 lucky chairs (2 for guys, one for gals) and many mini mania boards.
The lovely hairs today are by Truth, the fun short curly hair is Loni, the long curly hair with hat is Austen (you can wear this hair with or without the cap), one of my favorites.

The beautiful eyes are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Midnight. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
Over to Gemyles. They are also participating in the new round of the Designer Circle and they have these very romantic Aubrey Party dress on offer there, which comes with a colour change HUD with 32 options! The elegant shoes are included. This dress fits Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic and EBody. For just 179L$ it is yours!
Showing you a few colour options below.
The fun hair is by [NYNE] and you can find it in a lot (11 in total) of different colours at the Designer Circle. I am wearing the red version, each colour version comes in 5 tones and the price is 149 L$ per hair tone.
The next find at the Designer Circle is this sexy outfit by Smesh designs. This set with bra, top and skinny jeans comes with a HUD which gives you several sheer options for the top. Top &bra is 80 L$ including the HUD, the skinny pants are 80 L$ too.
With this lovely set I am wearing boots I got from the lucky chairs at Wicked. They are called Leila and they come with a colour change HUD. You do not need a group to sit on the 2 lucky chairs nor to click the Midnight Mania board.
Then I went to the Gacha Garden and I found a few great gifts there. You do need to join their free Gimme Gacha group to get them. This cute Personal balloon ride is a gift by Dilly Dolls there.
And these lovely chain necklaces are a gift by Inia. You can find it at the Gacha Garden.
And this cute Mini cute shi is a gift by Little LLama. You can find it at the Gacha Garden.
The last one is a sleeping mask by Cubic Cherry. You can find it at the Gacha Garden.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!