Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sparkle Baby with Glitter!

Good morning Readers!
Oh oh today most of my blog is about Glitter Fashion and their marvelous group gifts. But I am also going to show you very sexy heels by MODA which you can find at the Fetish Fair (runs till February 28th). And some awesome jewelry which Indulge Temptation is offering at The Avenue. Last but not least lovely head diamonds for your forehead by CNZ.

So today on my blog I am wearing TWO different skins. Both are by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and the first one is actually an Iclyn OMEGA head applier in pineapple which you can find in no less than 7 skin tones at the Designer Circle. Just 199 L$ for all 7 skin tones, 2 Bento shapes and Slink hand & feet appliers.
The other skin is also by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is called Zohra. I am wearing the taupe version and you can find this skin at the Fetish Fair. This fair runs till February 28th. I will mention which skin I am wearing with the outfits.
The lovely hairs I am wearing today are by Truth and the pony tail hair is Halston, the long flowy hair is called Fire.
The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Forrest. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
So let me start with MODA. They have these very sexy Calistra Corset heels on offer at the Fetish Fair. I tried to get in for several days, but the fair seems to stay full all the time. So the designer was so nice to tell me that if you can't get in, you can IM her for a DEMO of the shoes and if you can't buy them at the Fetish Fair you can buy them directly from her! This is her name ӄɨʍɮɛʀʟʏ ʀɛɨɢռʐ ӄǟօֆ-ӄǟɨɢɛ (eonla).
Over to Glitter Fashion. They have a free to join Glitter Fashion group, and there are a lot of great group gifts available. I am showing you a few today, the rest will follow tomorrow!
So here goes...all free group gifts by Glitter Fashion. I am wearing the Zohra skin with these outfits.
There are 2 bikinis, in white with hat and in pink without hat as gifts. The sunglasses are a gift including a heart shaped bag which I am showing below.
The cute shoes below are by MODA and they are from their 4 lucky chairs for which you do not need to be in a group. All shoes come with a colour change HUD which gives you many options to adjust your shoes to your outfits.
Then I got the lovely exclusives Indulge Temptation is offering at The Avenue. They are just 98 L$ each and both come with a colour change HUD which gives you for the Key to my Heart necklace 10 metal options and 16 gem options. And for the Buckled leather Choker also 10 metal options and 14 colour options.
I am wearing the Iclyn skin with these jewels.
Last but not least: CNZ has these lovely head diamonds on offer for just 60 L$. They are colour change.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!