Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dancing in the rain

Happy Sunday Readers!
Autumn really is taking over the weather in the Netherlands, so it's rainy and cold here. The leaves are turning gold, red and brown, those awesome autumn colours. So today on my blog warm sweaters, wellies, and umbrellas. But also some awesome last minute Halloween outfits and I found ALL outfits on Marketplace so you won't be spending a lot of money.
I am staring this blog off with a lovely gown in pink I found on Marketplace. It is by Dark Underground. This gown is just 1 L$.
The elegant shoes are included in another outfit I will show you below.
With this gown I am wearing the Queen of Hearts necklace and earrings set by Lazuri. This set is colour change by touch, which means you can touch the set and change the metals, the beads and the gems.
I am wearing WoW skins most of the time. Today I am wearing their Tessa 2016 skin in Darktan and I used their Hope 2016 Catwa applier on my mesh head.
I am wearing hair by Like Design and you can find ONE colour of this Annela hair for free on their lucky boards. It is the shoulder length hair. To click these boards (there are 6) you have to be a Like Design Group member (the group is free to join). The hair is also for sale for 50 L$ including a colour change HUD.
And I am wearing Georgina hair by Truth with the outfits which is 50 L$ in their sale department (which is the short windblown hair).

Over to my next find, this lovely Halloween set by Irrisistible shop is totally free and it comes with 2 different tops!
The next dress is also a Halloween gift and it is from last year (I blogged it before, I know). It is by ShuShu and it is free. The dress comes in 2 colours (the dress is yellow but the print has a different colour).
The boots are also free and they are by Pyrphoros Design and they do not fit mesh feet but if you take your feet off the boots are very wearable. They fit system avatars too. The boots are free.
The lovely jewelry is by Giza and the bracelets and earrings are free.
And the cute Halloween back pack is also free. It is by The House of Avro, perfect for trick and treating!
Then the rain set in and I got some awesome umbrellas and poses with umbrellas by Icons of Style.
I got this great leather I love Music jacket, top, jeans and SHOES set by Extal for free on Marketplace. These are the shoes I was wearing with the pink evening gown. Not really fitted for rain...but hey...ir always rains when you least expect it!
On the next pictures I am wearing Delizio jeans, They come with a colour change HUD so you will see me wearing different colours. The jeans fit Maitreya and Omega appliers are included. And they are free.
With the jeans I am wearing a blazer and top by SS and this blazer set is free.
The Wellies are by Ziva Dasmijn and they are also free. They come in black and I took my feet off to wear them.
Over to a warm sweater, which is actually a Christmas gift, but you can find it for free on Marketplace. It is by Price Tag.
The knitted sweater I am wearing on the next pictures is by Earth & Sky and it is free. The cute boots are by RatzCatz and they are free. These boots are fitmesh.
The last sweater is by Intimacy Sexy and it is a top for Female Day against domestic violence. This top is free.
My last find for today is this cute Minie coat which is by LUT. It is mesh and free. The RatzCatz boots go great with the coat, but there are also white boots included!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!

No comments: